Doctor insights on:
Advil Severe Congestion
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
Yes : Yes. Don't worry.Get a more detailed answer ›
Can I give my 14 yr old Advil allergy & congestion relief if she already took a Claritin (loratadine) this morning ?
Need suggestion for OTC congestion relief for mucus. Unable to breath at night. Mucinex (guaifenesin) and Advil don't work. Had cold for 1 week. On humira - 1 yr.
Is it safe to take Zyrtec 10mg and 4 hrs later take Advil (ibuprofen) allergy and congestion relief?
Antihistamine: if its one time its ok , check ingredients as there might be only decogetant ,you do not say your age ...Read more
My daughter is 8 and has headache and congestion in her sinuses. Can I have her take Advil (ibuprofen) and loratadine together?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- New advil congestion relief
- Advil nasal congestion relief
- Advil sinus congestion relief
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Treat severe sinus congestion
- Tylenol sinus severe congestion
- Tylenol cold severe congestion
- Afrin no drip severe congestion
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free