Doctor insights on:
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
I had a D&C 5 days ago. The bleeding has stopped, and I thought the cramps had gone away too but today they came back and are severe & quite sharp. They're not responding to Advil. Is this normal?
Can you take 20mg Prednisone PRN Like Advil but only 1 dose QD or does it need 2 be a treatment carried out over days, & then titrate the dose 2 D/C?
DEPEND: You are asking general question about prescribed medication. So the answer - it depends. Prednisone is prescribed in various therapeutic schemes. How to take it really depend on what is therapeutic objective being pursued. So, the best person to answer is MD prescribing prednisone for you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ambien and claritind
- Vitamin d präparate
- Can i take claritin d and nyquil?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When can i take advil after drinking alcohol
- How long does it take to cure vitamin d deficiency?
- Can you take advil while drinking alcohol?
- Can you take advil and dayquil together?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free