Doctor insights on:
Urologist: See a urologist.Get a more detailed answer ›
Maybe required or no: Men should always have phimosis (tight foreskin) corrected for acceptable penile hygiene. Foreskin needs to be loose to keep penis clean ; remove smegma. Can often be corrected by applications of prescription strength steroid cream. Failing that preputioplasty for some ; frenulotomy for others can take care of problem without need to remove foreskin. Otherwise circumcision required as an adult. ...Read more
Here are some...: Largely, any organization/society/... is manipulated and controlled by its elite members who're smart, rich, & powerful under a beautified shield of care, service, and love but with hidden agenda, so to serve its need for survival & continuation. Likewise, female circumcision has its root serving a similar agenda as described. Detail? To http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_cutting. ...Read more
2 - 4 weeks: Your glans penis is in contact with underwear all the time instead of having a foreskin in between. This can take some getting used to. First couple of weeks there is postoperative swelling and sensitivity, then slowly you get used to glans rubbing against underwear and gradually desensitizes somewhat. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to do foreskin restoration after an adult circumcision?
- How long does it take to adjust to adult circumcision?
- How long does it take to adjust to an adult circumcision?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long will i need off work after an adult circumcision?
- Goldenseal circumcision
- Male circumcision
- Circumcision uti
- Talk to a urologist online for free