Doctor insights on:
Variable: 2 - 6 weeks.Get a more detailed answer ›
Possibly feel better: Because it can help some men regarding premature ejaculations. Penis may feel less sensitive after healing is complete. ...Read more
Maybe required or no: Men should always have phimosis (tight foreskin) corrected for acceptable penile hygiene. Foreskin needs to be loose to keep penis clean ; remove smegma. Can often be corrected by applications of prescription strength steroid cream. Failing that preputioplasty for some ; frenulotomy for others can take care of problem without need to remove foreskin. Otherwise circumcision required as an adult. ...Read more
Here are some ...: After an uneventful circumcision, socially and occupationally, most of post-circ men should be able to return to work in 5-7 days; personally, they may start coitus in 3-4 weeks. Of course, there is no strict length of social or personal disability, which may widely vary, depending on personal coping ability as well as social & financial support. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Local anesthesia &ta: A surgicenter or wel equiped urologists office. Few surgeons do adult circumcisions in the office, but can be done & I have done it for couple of http://intra/atients without insurance. Not terrible, we apply lmx topical anesthetic cream for 30 mins., then inject Lidocaine oe Marcaine around base of penis & then proceed with the surgery.May need to call a number of offices to succeed. ? Try canada. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take to adjust to an adult circumcision?
- How long does it take to adjust to adult circumcision?
- How can i help my boyfriend through his adult circumcision?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Adult male circumcision
- Fluid behind the eardrum in adults
- What causes low body temperature in adults?
- How long does an adult ear infection last without antibiotics?
- Talk to a urologist online for free