Doctor insights on:
Adult Asthma Fetal Heart Rate Abnormalities
Acidosis.: Non-reassuring fetal heart tones include loss of beat to beat or short term variability. They are commonly used to monitor fetal status and determine timing/mode of delivery although they have an exceedingly high false-positive rate in predicting actual neurological impairment in the infant. They can be due to: acidosis; hypoxia; drugs; infection; sleep cycle; dehydration; anemia; thyroidopathies. ...Read more
Asthma is a disease of the lungs caused by chronic inflammation of the airways most often caused by allergies. This inflammation results in airway swelling and hyperactivity leading to difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, dry cough, etc. MIT is a diagnosis made by combining clinical ...Read more
Probably: You really need to ask this question to your OB/GYN ...Read more
At 33 weeks what should fetal heart rate be? I listened to my baby tonight as not feeling well, heart rate was 159-161. I am currently in Spain on hol
Normal: This is a normal heart rate. I am concerned about your not feeling well however. You may have simply over done it on the holiday so rest is a good idea. I can't say more because I don't know your exact symptoms. Are you monitoring kick counts? I often have patients lie down on their side for 30 min. at the same time every day and count fetal movements. If they decrease,you should report it. ...Read more
Today at 10 weeks pg my baby's fetal heart rate was 198 bmp what could cause this? I hadn't had any caffeine? Is everything ok?
Fetal heart rate at 5 weeks 6 days was 100. My doctor said this is low...is it really low or does the baby still have a chance?
Stay positive: Above 90, still a good chance. Best Wishes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is fetal heart rate abnormalities a symptom of adult asthma?
- Hyperthyroidism fetal heart rate abnormalities
- Is fetal heart rate abnormalities a symptom of pulmonary embolus?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is fetal heart rate abnormalities a symptom of hyperthyroidism?
- Placental abruption fetal heart rate abnormalities
- Does placental abruption cause fetal heart rate abnormalities?
- Fetal heart abnormalities ultrasound
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free