Doctor insights on:
Adrenaline Rushes Good Or Bad
It's not like that.: Adrenaline (epineprhine) is a neurotransmitter (chemical which helps nerves communicate). It's release comes from nerves which are part of the autonomic nervous system. The word autonomic means "independent", meaning it works in the background. As such, it only activates or changes in response to events which occur to you. One does not "will" the release of adrenaline. ...Read more
Why does my boyfriend's leg twitch when his adrenaline starts pumping? It's happened for a while and we can't figure out why but whenever his adrenaline starts going (like he knows something bad is about to happen or he is racing *cough cough*) his leg tw
His : His autonomic nervous system dumps a number of hormones into his system when he is this excited. This is very much like the fright/ flight response that a cave man might have had when he came face to face with a wolly mammoth. There is a great deal of excitation and energy which is translated into his legs becoming restless. ...Read more
Past 2 days; Today (16th) and yesterday (15th). I've been experiencing really bad light headedness (with some dizziness) , shortness of breath (like I'm unable to get enough air, even with deep breaths), what feels like fast heartbeats (like an adrenaline
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is brushing your teeth with hot water good or bad?
- Is pineapple good or bad if you have acid reflux?
- Why does my neck click when i turn my head a certain way is that good or bad?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is mastrubating good or bad?
- Coconut oil good or bad for you
- Is the positive rubella igg screen result good or bad?
- Is moisturizing or drinking water good for my bad sunburn?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free