Doctor insights on:
Adrenal Cause Gout
Almonds are healthy: Almonds are very healthy for us. They contain unsaturated fats, vitamins, particularly Vit E, and some protein. The protein almonds contain are not going to spike your serum uric acid, which provokes gout. Almonds contain oxalate, which can crystallize in urine to promote calcium oxalate stones. Be sure you balance your diet, eat well, drink 3 liters per day, and enjoy almonds-an excellent food. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Many: They can be caused by medications, kidney function and other medical reasons, hereditary predisposition, and (controversially) diet. Hyperuricemia can cause the gout. The underlying cause of hyperuricemia needs to be addressed, and sometimes management with medications are necessary. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does adrenal tumor cause gout?
- Does tea cause gout?
- Does marijuana cause gout?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Drugs herbs that cause gout
- Medications that cause gout attacks
- Does cider cause gout?
- List of food that causes gout
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free