Doctor insights on:
Adhesive Tape Glue Makes Allergic
Latex: Many adhesives contain latex. Allergic antibodies (ige) can be formed to latex. Testing with a blood test may identify these antibodies however; false negative reactions are fairly common. (testing may fail to identify this problem accurrately) . There have been reports of severe allergic reactions to latex and if you are latex allergic, report this to all healthcare providers, including dentists. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Will using adhesive/tape on scalp to attach hair wig, affect success of hair transplantation in that same area, in future?
I had a procedure friday and today is the day i can remove the dressing. I am allergic to adhesive. What's the most painless way to remove the tape?
Fast and furious: Try icing the area first then pull it off as fast as you can or ask someone else to do it for you. ...Read more
How do I clean adhesive from hospital tape thats been left over on my skin and how do I remove it?
In what part of the matrix style pain patches is the fentanyl? The plastic or the glue like adhesive?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What in adhesive tape and glue makes some people allergic to it?
- Allergic to adhesive tape
- Allergic reaction to adhesive tape
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Allergy to adhesive tape
- Adhesive tape allergy
- Allergic reaction to medical adhesive
- Allergic reaction to adhesive
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free