Doctor insights on:
Adhd And Social Skills
It might: Taking a stimulant may affect social skills in both positive (better non-verbal recognition, better concentration during communication, increased awareness of your own tendencies). It may also affect them somewhat negatively (hyperfocus in communication, irritability). Results will vary and there is no guarantee that your social skills will change at all. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Lose focus when people talk, hard to start/finish tasks and stud, disorganized, low grades, poor social skills, anxiety. Just lazy/antisocial or add?
I need help with my social skills but I think my health status has to do with me communicating with others. Can someone help me to communicate more.
Not necessarily.: Loosing weight can increase your self esteem, but if your social skills aren't that good, you still need to practice them. Like any other skill, it takes work to get good at this. Dale carnegie courses or toastmasters can help as could working with a therapist in your area. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Communication and social skills exercises for children with aspergers syndrome
- Speech delay good memory poor social and motor skills
- Autism spectrum disorder and social skills in the workplace
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Depression and social skills
- Sports and social skills
- Fine and gross motor skills for adults
- Adhd and seroquel
- Talk to a psychologist online for free