Doctor insights on:
Adenomatous Nasal Polyps And Fap
Nasal polyps: Incidence depends on age and comorbid conditions like cystic fibrosis. "the overall incidence of nasal polyps in children is 0.1%; the incidence in children with CF is 6-48%. Among adults, the incidence is 1-4% overall, with a range of 0.2-28%." http://emedicine.Medscape.Com/article/994274-overview#a0199. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Do not know: They probably just lived with them!Get a more detailed answer ›
Inflammatory growths: Nasal polyps are de novo inflammatory growth arising from the lateral wall of the nose. The histo-pathology is very different from normal nasal mucosa. The cause is still not known but bacteria, virus, fungus, allergy are possibilities. They tend to grow both into the nose and into the sinuses and eventually cause nasal obstruction and anosmia. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Nasal polyps and ear pain
- Nasal polyps and deviated septum
- Nasal polyps and cocaine
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Connection gum disease and nasal polyps
- Adenomatous polyps and colon cancer
- What is the difference in between a hemorrhoid and a polyp?
- What is the difference between a polyp and a hemorrhoid?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free