Doctor insights on:
Seriously: Minor effects include changes in vision, headache, dizziness, sleepiness, nausea/vomiting, increased sensitivity to sun. Allergic reactions, agitation, aggressive behavior, decreased consciousness, fever, hallucinations, urinary problems, seizures, fatigue, and other reactions have all been reported. ...Read more
No drug interactions: There are no known drug interactions with these meds. You may experience nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headache or fatigue with acyclovir. Less common and more serious side effects with Acyclovir include seizures, hallucinations, rash, coma and renal impairment. Ambien causes drowsiness. Amnesia, depression, sluggishness and complex sleep related behaviors have also been reported with ambien. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Why am i having bumps on my cheeks and gum feels swollen when checked by tongue?Please advice.Was diagnosed with HSV1 and finished Acyclovir dosage.
It is most likely..: ..these bumps/swollen gums are residual effects of the original HSV infection. While acyclovir can lessen the symptoms of HSV, it typically will not cure it or eliminate it. Adverse side effects of acyclovir are commonly nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or headache. Finish the prescribed course of acyclovir. Continue supportive care: acetominophen/ibuprofen, fluids, aloe vera gel. You remain infectious ...Read more
Will not: This is useless.Get a more detailed answer ›
$4: Go to target - it's on the $4/mo list. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is rice giving me nausea?
- Acyclovir for swollen gland
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long will the nausea effect from my birth control pills last?
- Is it normal to feel nausea before your period?
- Severe upper right abdominal pain under rib cage belching nausea gas cause cure
- Nausea after period
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online