Doctor insights on:
Acv And Lymes Disease
Lyme is caused by borrelia burgdorferi. Acute symptoms can include bullseye rash, headaches, joint pain, fever, and flu like sx. Chronic symptoms can include fibromyalgia symptoms, nerve pain in extremities, mood swings, brain fog, heart problems. Lab diagnosis is not very reliable, and sometimes clinical ...Read more
See details: First of all you need to be bitten by a deer tick and the tick has to remain attached for 12-24 hours. If you have not been bitten the risk is zero. If you have the risk is up to 80%. K ...Read more
I was tested a year ago for lymes disease. Only band 41 came back positive. Could i still have lymes disease?
Just tested for Lymes disease will know in 3-4 day. If positive how long will take to go away? And does it alter everyday life? Shorten life expectanc
Depends on your involveme: this depends on your involvement. If you just recently have symptoms or rash you should be treated immediately. If this is early into your tick experience you should do very well with anabiotic's alone. Discussing this with your physician would be your best approach ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are white brain lesions in multiple sclerosis and lymes disease the same?
- Lymes disease and dehydration
- Lymes disease and swollen lymph nodes axillary
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do the ama and cdc refuse to recognize treatments for lymes disease?
- Late stage lymes disease signs and symptoms
- Lymes disease signs and symptoms
- Can lymes disease cause uti?
- Talk to a travel medicine specialist online for free