Doctor insights on:
Acv And Lymes Disease
Lyme is caused by borrelia burgdorferi. Acute symptoms can include bullseye rash, headaches, joint pain, fever, and flu like sx. Chronic symptoms can include fibromyalgia symptoms, nerve pain in extremities, mood swings, brain fog, heart problems. Lab diagnosis is not very reliable, and sometimes clinical ...Read more
Bite of infected tic: Lime disease is spread by ticks that have acquired the germ in the past and it stays in their system. A tick bite from another of the same species without the ld germ will not do it. The tick must get on your body, settle in for a feeding & feed long enough to pass the germ to you (hours). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See below: Lyme disease is caused by a bacteria called borrelia burgdorferi, named after the scientist willy burgdorfer who discovered the bacterial pathogen - a spirochete (spiral appearing bacteria). It is transmitted by tick saliva but primarily only after being embedded for at least 48 hours. It causes disease by infecting many types of cells and destroying their function. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lymes disease without rash
- What are the signs of lymes disease?
- Lymes disease signs and symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lymes disease damage pancreas
- Is lymes disease a type of protist?
- Occupational therapy on lymes disease
- Lymes disease and dehydration
- Talk to a travel medicine specialist online for free