Doctor insights on:
Acute Vision Loss
Possibly: This could be from a condition termed pigmentary dispersion in which exercise releases pigment which floats around in the eye and may cause glaucoma. Or it could be a problem with your general circulation like anemia or low blood pressure. If persistent this should be evaluated to rule out such conditions, . ...Read more
Huge list: Vision can diminish by changes in eyeglass power, vascular disorders, tumors, diseases such as diabetes, genetic disorders, changes of the cornea and infectious disease. If you vision is diminishing, especially if accompanied by pain, you should see your ophthalmologist right away. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: I presume you're asking if your vision can be lost by external sources. Yes, accidental trauma to the eyes is a major reason for loss or reduced vision. The National Health statistics' survey estimates 2.4 million injures/year & over 1 million have significant visual morbidity, with 75% being monocularly blind. Be smart & wear eye protection during any activity with risk for eye injury. ...Read more
Early 20s,have minimal vision loss.suddenly one day thisweek felt that vision changed,words keepgetting blurry for a fraction of second evenwithglasse?
A variety: Vision loss that drops and then recovers has a broad spectrum of causes including vascular and nervous system events. Migraine headaches can also do this as well as blood emboli and some internal eye problems. Your ophthalmolgist should be seen if you are having this problem. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Temporary loss of vision and dizziness
- Can abscessed tooth cause vision loss?
- Can panic attacks cause temporary vision loss?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Loss of vision
- Temporary loss of peripheral vision in one eye
- Is it normal have dizziness and temporary vision loss during extreme exercise?
- Blurred vision loss of balance
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free