Doctor insights on:
Acute Viral Syndrome
See below:: Post-viral fatigue syndrome (pvfs) is a condition or conditions characterized by fatigue following a viral infection. The term is not widely used, but the state of prolonged or severe fatigue after illness is not uncommon. Some people experience fatigue and related symptoms for months or years following a severe viral infection. ...Read more
See below: This is a nonspecific diagnosis for some type of viral illness. ...Read more
Give it time: For most viruses, like the common cold, the illness is treated symptomatically untill recovery occurs. In some cases such as measles, chicken pox or flu, vaccines provide protection from infection. In other cases including shingles, hepatitis and hiv, treatments exist that may promote healing once the virus is established. Talk to you physician for more details. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Who is the best specialist to follow me for post viral syndrome. My husband has been sick for two years with no real answers. He is in bed most days.?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Acute viral syndrome symptoms
- Is viral syndrome contagious?
- Post viral cough syndrome
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Post viral encephalitis syndrome
- Nursing diagnosis for acute coronary syndrome
- Adult viral syndrome
- Acute retroviral syndrome rash
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free