Doctor insights on:
Acute Toxic Nephritis
See a doctor: The causes and treatments are complicated. You should see a doctor immediately. ...Read more
What can I take for acute bronchitis and cold while having SLE lupus ( lupus nephritis ) I've been sick for 2 weeks?
See below: The most common symptoms of nephritis will typically be elevated blood pressure with values sometimes extremely elevated, increased swelling of the feet and legs from fluid retention which then will result in weight gain. Shortness of breath can occur if fluid builds up in the lungs. Obviously labs will be abnormal including kidney function abnormalities and abnormal urine tests. ...Read more
Changes in the urine: Nephritis means inflammation of the kidney. This can sometimes result in blood or protein being lossed in the urine manifesting as a smoky or frothy urinary appearance nephritis can result in kidney injury and as such, patients may present with feelings of fatigue, swelling and elevated blood pressure. In may instances, nephritis causes no symptoms and is picked up incidentally bo routine labs. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Acute non specific gastro nephritis
- Uremic poisoning brought on by acute nephritis
- Acute toxic encephalopathy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Acute toxic metabolic encephalopathy
- How do chicken pox cause acute glomerolu nephritis?
- Talk to a nephrologist online for free