Doctor insights on:
Acute Indigestion Symptoms
Heartburn: Acid indigestion has many names including dyspepsia, reflux, gerd (gastro-esophageal reflux disorder), and can result from ulcers and gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining). It is caused by acid entering the esophagus hitting tissue not able to handle it.Burning, sour taste in the mouth, belching, regurgitation of food, cough, pain(stomach, chest), nausea can occur from this irritation. ...Read more
When acid and peptic juices reflux into the esophagus, one might have the sensation of burning or pain under the breast bone. It can radiate up to the throat and down to the region of the solar plexus. Some may describe it as bad 'indigestion' and others may feel like they are ...Read more
Sudden onset of indigestion , leading to vomitting about 1 hour later. Then more bouts of vomitting about 45 min - 1 hour apart. What might this be?
I'm having random sharp quick chest pains (about 1-2 seconds) with no other obvious symptoms. Could this be heartburn or indigestion?
chest pain: Chest pains lasting only seconds are usually not serious. ...Read more
If I did actually inhale a pill 24 hrs ago, would I know by now? The only symptom I have is the feeling of indigestion which I do get sometimes.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Food indigestion symptoms
- Extreme indigestion symptoms
- Indigestion symptoms belching farting
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the symptoms of indigestion and heartburn?
- Nervous indigestion symptoms
- Indigestion early pregnancy symptoms
- Gallbladder indigestion symptoms
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free