Doctor insights on:
Acute Hepatitis Panel
Can you tell me if a person gets infected with acute hepatitis b. How much time does he take to recover?
Awhile: It can take up to 6 months for a person to feel normal again. The liver enzymes may improve, but patients can experience fatigue for quite some time. You should be followed, because up to 5% of persons infected with acute hbv can develop chronic disease. ...Read more
Depends: Acute hepatitis can be caused by many agents like viral hepatitis a, b, c, or e, other viruses, alcohol, drug toxicity, autoimmune diseases, etc. Hepatitis c is just one virus that can cause both acute and chronic hepatitis. Most people who have acute hepatitis with hcv will develop chronic infection and can go on to cirrhosis, liver failure, and liver cancer. It is important to be tested. ...Read more
OK?: happy to help, but need some data... ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Acute hepatitis panel test
- Primary autoimmune hepatitis panel
- Autoimmune hepatitis extended panel
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hepatitis panel 4
- Is acute hepatitis contagious?
- Causes of acute hepatitis
- Symptoms of acute hepatitis b
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free