Doctor insights on:
Acupressure For Infertility
Try both: Fibromyalagia pain is chronic and all chronic medical issues should engage in alternative medicine to help alleviate pain. I would say try both and see which one helps. Reiki is energy healing and many people find it helpful as well as feldenkrais since both are gentle. Rolfing is intense and can be painful but the benefits are great. Also do tai chi, chi gong or yoga (especially hot yoga). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends: Depends on what you mean by common diseases. If you are referring to asthma, allergies... Yes, it can help. We believe that acupuressure and acupuncture change the behavior of the immune and hormonal systems, hence how they can help. Now, food reactions and a whole host of other problems can also lead to the same symtpoms, in which case acupressure may be less effective. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
A lot: Adjustment deals with musculoskeletal alignment whereas acupressure deals with applying pressure to specific major acpuncture points for a variety of different conditions. ...Read more
Many conditions: Acupressure can be used to treat many conditions including nausea, abdominal & back pain, headache, fatigue, anxiety, asthma, bronchitis, stress, menstrual cramps/ pms, joint pain, decreased libido, anxiety, depression, indigestion, acne, tmj, carpal tunnel, sinus pressure, gerd, immune system deficiencies and more. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for chlamydia to make a female infertile?
- How long does it take for chlamydia to make you infertile?
- Acupressure points for cervical spondylosis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Acupressure points for height increase
- Acupressure points for reduce belly fat
- Acupressure for height increase
- Acupressure point for thyroid gland
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free