Doctor insights on:
Activated Charcoal Benefits In Soap
Nope.: Fluoride ion incorporates into the hydroxyapatite crystal of tooth structure and into bone. Fluorohydroxyapatite has a better acid resistance than normal tooth structure. Since Fluoride causes little to no health risk (fluorosis can be a cosmetic issue in overdose cases ), why worry about better dental health? If child ate a tube of toothpaste, may have disrupted forming enamel--can't undo that. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hmmm....: This is usually used to induce vomiting in cases of accidental/overingestions of medications to purge the stomach. It may have an benefit with parasite treatments; but it is not the standard of care. Please consult your doctor before you start playing one! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See 1 more doctor answer
I took my Yaz bcp at 5pm and then I had to take 4x150 mg activated charcoal pills at 11pm. Did the charcoal interfere with my bcp?
I have heard of & have seen paramedics carrying activated charcoal. What is this used for and what effect does it have?
Soaks up poison: Activated charcoal is used when a person has taken a poison overdose of some sort, including an overdose of certain medications. It used to be that syrup of ipecac was used to induce vomiting, but that can be dangerous in some situations, so is no longer used. Colleagues? Correct me if i'm wrong on this. Lgromkomd. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Activated charcoal health benefits
- Health benefits risks of activated charcoal
- What are the benefits of rose hips in soap?
- Benefits of charcoal soap
- Activated charcoal skin benefits
- Benefits of activated charcoal on skin
- Benefits of soaking feet in salt water
- Benefits of grapes in pregnancy
- Activated charcoal soap benefits