Doctor insights on:
Activated Charcoal Benefits In Soap
Not a good idea: While some properties of activated charcoal may make it seem like an ideal toothpaste alternative, it is way too abrasive. It's use will result in severe tooth erosion (especially at the gum line) and severe gum recession. The end result is that it will cause more problems then it will solve. ...Read moreAsk a doctor now ›
Nope.: Fluoride ion incorporates into the hydroxyapatite crystal of tooth structure and into bone. Fluorohydroxyapatite has a better acid resistance than normal tooth structure. Since Fluoride causes little to no health risk (fluorosis can be a cosmetic issue in overdose cases ), why worry about better dental health? If child ate a tube of toothpaste, may have disrupted forming enamel--can't undo that. ...Read moreAsk a doctor now ›
I took my Yaz bcp at 5pm and then I had to take 4x150 mg activated charcoal pills at 11pm. Did the charcoal interfere with my bcp?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Activated charcoal health benefits
- Health benefits risks of activated charcoal
- What are the benefits of rose hips in soap?
- Benefits of charcoal soap
- Activated charcoal skin benefits
- Benefits of activated charcoal on skin
- Benefits of grapes in pregnancy
- Garlic in empty stomach benefits
- Activated charcoal soap benefits