Doctor insights on:
Actinomycosis Of Liver
This organ plays a major role in metabolism and has a number of functions in the body, including glycogen storage, decomposition of red blood cells, plasma protein synthesis, hormone production, and detoxification. It lies below the diaphragm in the abdominal-pelvic region of the abdomen. It produces bile, an alkaline compound which aids in digestion via the emulsification of ...Read more
Dear Dr, after thyroid surgery in 2008, I started to have pain and nodes. Cancer is discarted. Could be an infection as actinomycosis or tuberculosis?
Pain after surgery.: You need to be evaluated by your physician. ...Read more
80 yr actinomycosis jaw clindamycin 16 weeks still swollen. Allergic penclln. Saw ent, infect disease oral surgeon hyperbaric not ok metastc bone cancer. Who treats no one seems to know what to do?
You don't: Forgive my frankness. The internet is full of claims that people need to "detoxify" their livers for whatever reason. People who feel unwell (often due to undiagnosed physical disease or emotional / situational distress) are told the problem is "chemicals" or whatever and are given weird protocols and horrible things to ingest that can end them in the hospital. Ignore this nonsense. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long can a person live after being diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver?
- Increased parenchymal echogenicity of liver
- Hepatomegaly with fatty infiltration of the liver
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have high levels of liver enzymes after the flu and fevers?
- Stage 4 cirrhosis of the liver life expectancy
- What does diffuse fatty infiltration of the liver mean?
- Can liver problems cause brown spots on the bottom of feet?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online