Doctor insights on:
Acronyms For Medical Terms
A "little": Mildly distended means it is a "little" enlarged. The categories are usually, mild, moderate and severe. Mild is the lowest on the scale. Example if your h is "mildly distended, then it is just a little enlarged. Etc. Hope this helps. ...Read more
Yes: Sometimes we physicians get too carried away with using medical terms. When I use medical terms I always try to put the common English meaning in parentheses ...Read more
Is there any papers/books (not with extreme medical terms) on how gaining power/authority can affects one's personality ?
yes: Influence: science and practice (5th edition) paperback by robert b. Cialdini (author) available at www.Amazon.Com. ...Read more
In psychiatry,: Getting mad at the boss, coming home and screaming at the family is an example of displacement: throwing emotions not at their cause, but at a convenient target. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Medical prognosis for cancer in spine lung and liver
- Medical reasons for not gaining weight
- Which is the best physiology book for medical students
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What diseases qualify for a medical marijuana card?
- Is medical marijuana given for avascular necrosis?
- Why momate medical cream use for skin?
- Medical reasons for plastic surgery
- Medically induced coma for pneumonia