Doctor insights on:
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
I have a yeast infection! I have been taking acidophilus pills, is there anything else that i can take?
Tips: Yeast infections- reduce milk & milk products. Avoid sugars (refined sugar, commercial fruit juice, honey, maple syrup, sucrose & fructose). Eliminate refined carbohydrates from diet. Increase garlic intake. Can purchase over the counter antifungal medication like monistat. Wear cotton (instead of synthetic underwear). ...Read more
I'm taking probiotic acidophilus for a teats infection should I just take only acidophilus also started taking vaginal otc?
Yes: You will not have any interactions or difficulties while taking acidophilus and Monistat at the same time. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should i take acidophilus for a yeast infection?
- How much acidophilus should i take yeast infection?
- Can acidophilus cause yeast infections?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Acidophilus dosage for a yeast infection
- Acidophilus, bifidus and yeast infections
- Insert acidophilus yeast infection
- Taking acidophilus for yeast infection
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free