Doctor insights on:
Acid Reflux After Gastric Sleeve
Yes indeed : There is a 15% incidence if de novo reflux symptoms after sleeve. It may be that repairing hernia at the diaphragm where esophagus come through may prevent these symptoms. Gastric bypass cures reflux 100%. If there is a history of sever reflux causing esophagitis or barrett's esophagus, go with bypass. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I am naesous & have lots of acid reflux. I had a gastric sleeve last week. What can I do for acid reflux?
After semi forcing out some faeces, my stomach hurts in the area where you get gastric. Right below the bra. Could this be acid reflux? Am prone to it
Is it possible to still get pregnant after you have gastric bypass surgury for acid reflux disease?
Since past six months I am facing problem of acid reflux.I just want to know whether masturbation leads to gastric problem or Acid reflux. Mas. daily?
No: Gastric reflux is a normal physiologic event that occurs at varied intensity to all. Symptoms arise in some after triggering events, which are commonly infectious and persist when dietary practices aggravate the problem.Try eliminating caffeine or nicotine from your life,foods that you find irritating, and avoid reclining after meals. Short term use of available meds may also help. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Acid reflux after gastric bypass surgery
- Acid reflux after stomach virus
- Burping after gastric sleeve
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is it important to avoid carbonated drinks after gastric sleeve surgery?
- Nausea after gastric sleeve
- Acid reflux after gallbladder removal
- Acid reflux after vomiting
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online