Doctor insights on:
Achilles Tendon Tingling Heel Sensations
What is happening to me its been atleast five days I have discomfort on heel when walking and a tingling or vibrating feeling on my Achilles tendon?
I need help determining the discomfort and tingling or vibrating feeling i got on both my Achilles tendon?
I have pain on both sides of my right Achilles tendon where it meets my heel. I haven't ran for a week and have been icing it but it is not improving.?
What to do if I have pain right where the Achilles tendon connects to my heel. How can I fix this?
Can a dextrose shot into the heel for a spur make your heel and achilles' tendon pain worse for more than two weeks?
When i walk on high heels for a long time i start to get a pain in my achilles' tendon, should I get it checked out?
Even the lightest strike on my HEEL gives immense pain. But it doesn't affect me when I'm playing .Just wanted to know how bad is my achilles tendon?
Orthopaedics consult: It sounds like you may have inflammation in your Achilles tendon area, maybe enesthitis. Exercise works out the inflammation, making it feel better. Visit an orthopaedic surgeon. No substitute for rest and healing, but anti-inflammatory medicines, ice, exercises and injections can help. After exam and imaging, surgical options may be possible. Read this: http://tinyurl.com/hueo23b ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of achilles tendon numbness and tingling
- What is this dry skin on my achilles tendon and heel?
- Causes of burning tingling achilles tendon
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Treatments for achilles tendon numbness and tingling
- Achilles tendon injuries heel injuries and disorders
- Burning tingling achilles tendon diagnosis
- Cures for burning tingling achilles tendon
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free