Doctor insights on:
Achilles Tendon Tingling Heel Sensations
What is happening to me its been atleast five days I have discomfort on heel when walking and a tingling or vibrating feeling on my Achilles tendon?
Can a dextrose shot into the heel for a spur make your heel and achilles' tendon pain worse for more than two weeks?
Even the lightest strike on my HEEL gives immense pain. But it doesn't affect me when I'm playing .Just wanted to know how bad is my achilles tendon?
Orthopaedics consult: It sounds like you may have inflammation in your Achilles tendon area, maybe enesthitis. Exercise works out the inflammation, making it feel better. Visit an orthopaedic surgeon. No substitute for rest and healing, but anti-inflammatory medicines, ice, exercises and injections can help. After exam and imaging, surgical options may be possible. Read this: http://tinyurl.com/hueo23b ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What to do if I have pain right where the Achilles tendon connects to my heel. How can I fix this?
I need help determining the discomfort and tingling or vibrating feeling i got on both my Achilles tendon?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Achilles tendon and heel pain
- Treatment torn achilles tendon heel
- Achilles tendon injuries heel injuries and disorders
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cures for burning tingling achilles tendon
- Burning tingling achilles tendon diagnosis
- Treatments for achilles tendon numbness and tingling
- Achilles tendon numbness and tingling diagnosis
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free