Doctor insights on:
Achilles Tendon Numbness Symptoms
Had shot of dextrose (prolotherapy) in my achilles' tendon 3hrs ago & my heel & bottom back half of my foot is numb still. Should it be still numb?
Maybe: The injection could have also contained a local anesthetic, which can last anywhere between 2 to 12 hours. There is a small chance that a nerve was bruised during the injection as well, which could cause some numbness. Either way, it should return to normal after some time. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have dull pain under of my left leg above the knee and outside of my leg just below the knee - bottom of my foot is numb and Achilles tendon is sore. Physio thinks stretched nerve - healing time?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Burning feeling in achilles tendon symptoms
- Causes of achilles tendon numbness and tingling
- Achilles tendon numbness and tingling diagnosis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Itchy achilles tendon symptoms
- Short achilles tendon symptoms
- Treatments for achilles tendon numbness and tingling
- Itchy bumps on achilles tendon symptoms
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free