Doctor insights on:
Achilles Tendon Creaking
Pain: A full achille's tendon tear causes severe pain in the back of your leg, difficulty walking on the affected leg and possibly a "snapping" sound at the time of injury. A partial tear will cause pain and weakness in the affected leg. You need to see a doctor for further evaluation and treatment if you have these symptoms. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Often clinical dx: The signs of this are often fairly typical and a physician is usually able to tell with a simple examination; both palpation of the tendon and a test call the thompson test are easy techniques. A surgeon may order an MRI for preoperative planning if needed. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I've been on crutches for 2 days now as I have hurt my Achilles tendon. What should I do because it is no better?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Achilles tendon popping sound
- Achilles tendon lengthening surgery recovery
- Swelling after achilles tendon surgery
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cures for burning sensation in achilles tendon
- How long does a ruptured achilles tendon take to heal after treatment?
- Achilles tendon
- Pain after achilles tendon surgery
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free