Doctor insights on:
Achilles Tendon Cramps Symptoms
I am getting frequent cramps in my achilles tendon. it feels almost like someone is pinching is and holding on. What could be causing this?
Achilles: This could simply be strain from overuse and inadequate footwear, or it could be tendonitis but it would be unusual to have bilateral Achilles tendonitis simultaneously. Try different footwear,rest and,if you can take them,NSAIDS like ibuprofen. Physical therapy may help.If your symptoms persist,see a podiatrist for diagnosis and treatment. ...Read more
You could: Achilles tendon rupture can result from an injury, and the degree of pain and disability depends on how extensive the tear is. Sometimes there is a palpable knot in the back or above the back of the heel, and bearing weight there is quite painful and/or difficult. See a doctor as soon as possible for a proper evaluation. Good luck! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Baby medical attention rsv
- Methotrexate sleep
- Bruise on calf muscles symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Antimalarial side effects
- Microglial cells
- Foods that provide magnesium
- Do acai berries cause stomach problems?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free