Doctor insights on:
Agent and Location: Depending on the agent used and the amount consumed to overdose, you might be fine, you might suffer great injury, or you might die. If the overdose is witnessed by or reported to a physician, a therapist, any health care worker, or a police officer, they are mandated by law to place you in a locked psychiatric facility for at least 72 hours of observation. We have a duty to protect you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Probably nothing: This is supposed to be an extract of geranium root with some homeopathic stuff so i'd expect no problems. Please do be careful especially with taking real and supposed medications. If you thought it was a tasty beverage, do be more careful. If you are thinking of harming yourself, please call a crisis line -- being your age is difficult & there are folks ready to help. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
It could be very: serious !! If you are having thoughts about killing yourself, get seen at the nearest emergency room now. Have a friend or relative drive you or call 911 for emergency services for transport. You can call the National suicide hotlines 24/7 at 1-800-suicide (1-800-784-2433) or 1-800-273 – talk (1-800-273-8255) for support. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: It may mean you are more likely to overdose since it will require more drug to achieve the same desired effect. The best way to avoid overdose is not to take the drug in the first place. Believing one is safe from overdosing is the fastest way to end up overdosing. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i overdose on vitamin b6?
- Can you overdose on ibuprofen 800mg?
- How many advil does it take to overdose?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many amoxicillin does it take to overdose?
- Can you die from beta blocker overdose?
- Can an overdose of aspirin kill you?
- How many citalopram does it take to overdose?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free