Doctor insights on:
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
No: While Acetaminophen is safe, Aspirin is linked to an increased rate of miscarriages if used in the first trimester and to a premature closure of the ductus arteriosus (a baby vessel in the fetus) if used in the third trimester. Caffeine must be limited during the pregnancy as well due to potential adverse effects on the fetus. Tylenol can be tried for pain related complaints. ...Read more
Is it safe to take acetaminophen while pregnant? I am 18 weeks and have a bad cold/cough/headache & body aches. Regular strength, 325mg
Congratulations!: Yes, you may take children's Acetaminophen but why not adult acetaminophen? This medication is dosed based on weight so if you weigh at least 100 pounds (to be safe) you can take the adult dose of Acetaminophen every 4-6 hours as needed only. It is always a good idea to discuss any medicine with you OB before you take any medicine. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My doctor gave me hydrocodon acetaminophen 5-500 but i told I am pregnant but he gave it to me is that okay?
Treating pain : Yes. It is okay for the short term.... ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take medications containing acetaminophen while pregnant?
- Can i take acetaminophen while pregnant?
- Pregnant ibuprofen or acetaminophen
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is acetaminophen safe for pregnant women?
- Acetaminophen for pregnant women
- Taking acetaminophen while pregnant
- Can u get pregnant on marina?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free