Doctor insights on:
Acetaminophen Okay During Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen): Norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) is an opioid, taking throughout pregnancy will result in addiction in the fetus. and they may have withdrawal at birth. So doctors will try to wean Also small teratogenic risk http://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-63/norco-oral/details/list-precautions ...Read more
Yes if : If this medication was given to you by a doctor with approval of your obgyn in order to treat a specific problem related to pain then it is ok for use. ...Read more
Alcohol in pregnancy: As a physician, the recommendation is no alcohol during pregnancy. Would a glass here or there probably be okay once you are out of the first trimester? Probably as most risks are with heavy consumption. So, would not recommend it but one glass is probably not the end of the world. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Probably: Acetaminophen (tylenol) is safe during pregnancy. Tylenol (acetaminophen) cold contains Acetaminophen and, depending on which formulation, may contain guaifenesin, dextromethorphan, and phenylephrin - all of which are fda pregnancy category "c". There are no definite studies showing these drugs to be safe - but also none showing any particular risk. These drugs are fairly widely used during pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Acetaminophen safe during pregnancy
- Acetaminophen during pregnancy
- Is it okay to have cramps during early pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it okay to eat spicy food during pregnancy?
- Is it okay to jump during a workout class during pregnancy?
- Is it okay to eat hot sausage during pregnancy?
- Is it okay to eat hot chips during pregnancy?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free