Doctor insights on:
Acetaminophen Molecular Formula
Is it ok to mix antibiotic and/or acetaminophen with formula for 16month old baby? Will it not affect the efficacy of the medication?
It depends: This is an important question. Too much Acetaminophen is dangerous. According to epocrates, a drug information program, most healthy adults can get up to about 1, 000 mg in 4 hrs, and 4, 000 mg (4 grams) per day safely. Children should get less, based on their age or weight. Read labels carefully, and ask your doctor or nurse if unsure. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Don't do it again: This won't hurt or kill you, but you do need to show this helpful drug the respect it deserves. It's important to space the doses out so that you don't get sick. Up to 4000 mg/day is fine but you don't want to take even this much all at once -- you might overload the enzyme that processes it by the normal pathway. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See below: Depends on how much is 'too much'. If one extra tablet one time, probably ok. If more that 2 extra tablets, should go to er. If 1 or 2 extra on multiple occasions should see your doctor. Also if you drink alcohol, it could be more serious. Tylenol can cause serious liver damage, & alcohol can make it worse. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: You cannot actually be allergic to a drug you have never taken before. Therefore, anytime you have a drug allergy you have taken it at least once before. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Acetaminophen chemical formula
- Sodium citrate molecular formula
- High fructose corn syrup molecular formula
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take naproxen and acetaminophen together?
- Can i take ibuprofen and acetaminophen together?
- Does acetaminophen make you sleepy?
- Acetaminophen and codeine
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free