Doctor insights on:
Acetaminophen In Pregnancy
I am pregnant. In pregnancy my head pains a lot. I take medicine with ingredient acetaminophen. Not much improvement. Please tell me any home remedy?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Yes, generally: Panadol/acetaminophen is generally considered safe in pregnancy. Like even the safest medications, side effects and adverse effects can occur with this product. It should only be used when absolutely needed and then only according to the label directions. If your fever persists, see your doctor. Take Care ...Read more
Is it safe to take panadol for headache during pregnancy (first month)? Panadol is similar to tylenol.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tingling sensation in vagina sign of pregnancy
- Could the tingling sensation in my vagina be a sign of pregnancy
- Is cramping in the vaginal area a sign of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Frequent bowel movements in early pregnancy
- Diarrhea in early pregnancy sign of miscarriage
- Is watery discharge normal in early pregnancy?
- Feeling of a heavy vagina in early pregnancy
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free