Doctor insights on:
Acetaminophen In Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I have been taking 10/325 norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) my entire pregnancy i'm 35 weeks at 2-3 pills a day for chronic back pain will my baby be born with problems ?
LIKELY: You are addicted so probably baby will be too and experience withdrawals. ...Read more
Can I take Tylenol (acetaminophen) for headache during pregnancy. If yes how much mg is preffered?
I've been taking tylenol (acetaminophen) for pain during my pregnancy i'm now 6 months what can I take for pain now?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is acetaminophen safe for pregnancy?
- Acetaminophen okay during pregnancy
- Acetaminophen safe during pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Acetaminophen pregnancy class
- Acetaminophen during pregnancy
- Acetaminophen and pregnancy dosage
- Tylenol acetaminophen pregnancy
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free