Doctor insights on:
Acetaminophen Functional Groups
It depends: This is an important question. Too much Acetaminophen is dangerous. According to epocrates, a drug information program, most healthy adults can get up to about 1, 000 mg in 4 hrs, and 4, 000 mg (4 grams) per day safely. Children should get less, based on their age or weight. Read labels carefully, and ask your doctor or nurse if unsure. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Which functional groups are there in dobutamine
- Aspirin functional groups
- What are the functional groups in testosterone?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the functional groups in cholesterol?
- Functional neurologist
- Functional anemia
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free