Doctor insights on:
Acetaminophen During Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Can I take Tylenol (acetaminophen) for headache during pregnancy. If yes how much mg is preffered?
I've been taking tylenol (acetaminophen) for pain during my pregnancy i'm now 6 months what can I take for pain now?
Can i take tylenol (acetaminophen) during first weeks of pregnancy to relieve cramps? I have period like cramps on one left side of abdomen and lower back . Normal?
Is tylenol (acetaminophen) safe to take and will it help relieve the pains during my early stages of pregnancy?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Acetaminophen okay during pregnancy
- Acetaminophen safe during pregnancy
- Acetaminophen in pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pregnancy ibuprofen acetaminophen
- Acetaminophen pregnancy class
- Acetaminophen and pregnancy dosage
- Tylenol acetaminophen pregnancy
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free