Doctor insights on:
Acetaminophen And Aspirin
What can I take for headaches, if I am allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin, tylenol, acetominophen and penicilin?
Headaches: Go see a doctor for an evaluation. You may need a prescription. ...Read more
Took 1 painaid for headache.(110mg acetaminophen-162mg aspirin-33mg caffeine-152mg salicylamide). Had 6 cocktails after. Concerned about liver damage?
Cocktails: I'd be more worried about the 6 cocktails ... Especially if that's a regular occurrence. If so, talk to a psychiatrist or psychologist about how you might cut down. 1 tablet would not cause irreversible damage. Hope that helps! ...Read more
Severe migraine for several days, no med, no remedy works, should I take Excedrin (acetaminophen,aspirin), any side effects, age 28, 140 lbs, female?
No: While Acetaminophen is safe, Aspirin is linked to an increased rate of miscarriages if used in the first trimester and to a premature closure of the ductus arteriosus (a baby vessel in the fetus) if used in the third trimester. Caffeine must be limited during the pregnancy as well due to potential adverse effects on the fetus. Tylenol can be tried for pain related complaints. ...Read more
Are there any other OTC pain relievers besides acetaminophen, aspirin, ibuprofen, and naproxen sodium?
See below: Those are the main ones except for topical creams and ointments over the counter. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Acetaminophen and aspirin together
- Can you take aspirin and acetaminophen?
- Can you take acetaminophen and aspirin together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Acetaminophen and aspirin and caffeine
- Can you take aspirin acetaminophen and ibuprofen?
- Can you take naproxen and acetaminophen together?
- Can you take aleve and aspirin together?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free