Doctor insights on:
Ace Inhibitor Vs Beta Blocker
Clonidine as an anti-hypertensive---is it an ACE inhibitor, arb, beta blocker? What class of medication is it in for hbp?
Azd 6244- mek inhibitor- a selective mitogen-activated protein kinase (mek) inhibitor. Mk 2206- akt inhibitor. Why prescription for me? It ? Nsclc/mets
Molecular targeting: These agents are designed to selectively knock out key pathways your tumor may use to grow. Presumably you already had your tumor tested for these different mutations. Ask the doctor offering these options to explain their rationale. These are investigational studies and many of the treatment costs may be covered-ask. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Beta blocker
- Proton pump inhibitor
- Alternative to proton pump inhibitors
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is diovan an ace inhibitor?
- Is losartan an ace inhibitor?
- List of arbs and ace inhibitors
- Is avapro an ace inhibitor?
- Talk to a cardiologist online