Doctor insights on:
Accutane To Buy
Best products for: What? Please clarify ; re-ask.Get a more detailed answer ›
Accutane: Accutane is a brand name for Isotretinoin which is a molecule similar to retin a. This brand is no longer made but the generics are quite as good. Because of fear of birth defects and other risks, this med is controlled even tighter than narcotics. Only a few drs are licensed to prescribe it. The patient must be seen every month and must register every month. Not available on line. ...Read more
Severely broke out after trying new skincare products. I've been on accutanes and had success but will this reverse accutanes effect? Do I go on again
Not acne.: A contact dermatitis from a new product, is not acne Or if you have a mild flare of acne because of it, stopping it may well stop the flare. Wait and see what happens. Go back to your old skin care routine. If it does not get better in a week or so, see your doc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Usually: 2-3 months.Get a more detailed answer ›
Consult with doctor: You'll need to see a doctor who prescribes Accutane and who uses the ipledge program (a government computer database designed to track proper use of the drug). You need to be evaluated and screened to see if you're a good candidate for accutane, informed of the side-effects, get appropriate labs, and then monitored while on the drug. Absolutely cannot get pregnant while on accutane. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does accutane take to start working?
- Cheapest place to buy plan b
- How long should you wait to get a piercing after being on accutane?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Products to use while on accutane
- How to chose a cleansing and moisturizing regimen while on accutane?
- Is it safe to take creatine while on accutane?
- Is it bad to smoke cigarettes or pipe tobacco while taking accutane?
- Talk to a dermatologist online