Doctor insights on:
Accutane Stomach Problems
Anxiety may: cause GI symptoms.Get a more detailed answer ›
Why: Complicate matters further?Get a more detailed answer ›
My boyfriend constantly has stomach problems is it really from not eating or to many sweets.. I see him eat but it still hurts him?
Encourage him: To see a doctor, epically if this is an ongoing and frequent problem.There may be a simple and quick solution.Wouldnt he take his car to a mechanic, if every time he filled up with gas, his car started complaining ? ...Read more
Dont know: These type of medical concerns require a face-to-face consult with a primary care physician. There could be many reasons your stomach is bothering you. The good news is that we can fix them if we know what the reason for your discomfort really is. ...Read more
Unlikely: Echinacea is a "pop" remedy that has failed most of the controlled studies, though its popularity makes me think perhaps there's some real effect. If you're experiencing significant GI upset, you owe it to yourself to get diagnosed and treated scientifically. Reflux is a breeding ground for serious problems, including lung damage and cancer. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a tooth infection cause stomach problems?
- Can nasal drip cause stomach problems?
- Can sinus infection cause stomach problems?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do stomach acid problems cause weight loss?
- Stomach problems
- Can thyroid problem cause wheezing and stomach pain after earing?
- Could birth control cause stomach pains and breathing problems
- Talk to a dermatologist online