Doctor insights on:
Best products for: What? Please clarify ; re-ask.Get a more detailed answer ›
Can i tan twice per week at 5 to 8 minutes per while taking accutane? My dr. Refused to answer the question.
I have 1 question .. can acne be cured? I used Accutane 9 months ago it cleared my big pimples but not whiteheads is this ever going to b cured 1 day
Can outgrow it: Acne isn't 'cured' but can be controlled with medication. Ask your Dermatologist for help with this. Acne can last into your 20's or 30's (occasionally into your 40's) so once you find something that works, don't stop the med once your skin improves (otherwise the pimples come back). ...Read more
Severely broke out after trying new skincare products. I've been on accutanes and had success but will this reverse accutanes effect? Do I go on again
Not acne.: A contact dermatitis from a new product, is not acne Or if you have a mild flare of acne because of it, stopping it may well stop the flare. Wait and see what happens. Go back to your old skin care routine. If it does not get better in a week or so, see your doc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Accutane scarring question
- Can accutane affect kidney?
- Can accutane cause back pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do the side effects of accutane generally last?
- Accutane out of system
- Accutane initial breakout
- How long does accutane take to start working?
- Talk to a dermatologist online