Doctor insights on:
Best products for: What? Please clarify ; re-ask.Get a more detailed answer ›
Severely broke out after trying new skincare products. I've been on accutanes and had success but will this reverse accutanes effect? Do I go on again
Not acne.: A contact dermatitis from a new product, is not acne Or if you have a mild flare of acne because of it, stopping it may well stop the flare. Wait and see what happens. Go back to your old skin care routine. If it does not get better in a week or so, see your doc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Usually: 2-3 months.Get a more detailed answer ›
Consult with doctor: You'll need to see a doctor who prescribes Accutane and who uses the ipledge program (a government computer database designed to track proper use of the drug). You need to be evaluated and screened to see if you're a good candidate for accutane, informed of the side-effects, get appropriate labs, and then monitored while on the drug. Absolutely cannot get pregnant while on accutane. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The past 3 days, my air condition was on and off and felt like 40-50 degrees. i have accutane store in my room which needs 59 to 86degree. is this ok?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can accutane affect kidney?
- Can accutane cause back pain?
- How long do the side effects of accutane generally last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Accutane initial breakout
- How long does accutane take to start working?
- Taking accutane
- Discontinuing fish oil before colonoscopy
- Talk to a dermatologist online