Doctor insights on:
Best products for: What? Please clarify ; re-ask.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is there any interaction between anus' proctolog cream (trimébutine, ruscogénines) and Accutane (isotretinoin)?
Maybe...: Depending upon the reason(s) proctolog was prescribed, some of the drug may be systemically absorbed into your body. In such a case, interaction with Accutane ; any other medications (prescription or over-the-counter) you may be taking would be possible. Ask your prescribing provider about your concern, since he knows you best. ...Read more
I'm on accutane, at night I use cetaphill moisturizing cream which is great but what can I use during the day with SPF with noo irratation?
How dangerous is Accutane I'm 19 and have had mild acne since age 14. I've been on several types of pills and cream, none which have been helpful.male?
Accutane: is only for moderate to severe cystic acne, not mild pustular acne. There are significant side effects including severe dryness of skin and lips, depression and even suicidal thoughts. In females it can cause birth defects if they should become pregnant. Thanks for trusting HealthTap! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have finished accutane. Is it ok to apply acid azelaic (cream) to my skin immediately or i need to wait for a period of time to use it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cream of small black mole
- Can accutane affect kidney?
- Can accutane cause back pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Best hemorrhoid cream over-the-counter
- Elomet cream mometasone furoate
- Can pregnant women use icy hot cream?
- Silvadene cream over-the-counter
- Talk to a dermatologist online