Doctor insights on:
Accuracy Home Pregnancy Tests
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
No: With an irregular cycle it is more difficult to figure out the best time to do the test, but the test itself remains very accurate. ...Read more
Any of them: There are tons of different brands available at any pharmacy. There are cheap ones and expensive digital ones. For the most part they work the same. Head over the any pharmacy. If you had already missed your period then the less expensive ones are fine. In minutes you will have your answer. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the rate of accuracy for home pregnancy tests?
- Urine pregnancy tests accuracy
- What is the accuracy of pregnancy tests?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Accuracy of a home pregnancy test
- Accuracy of home pregnancy test kits
- Ept home pregnancy test accuracy
- Home pregnancy test accuracy chart
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online