Doctor insights on:
Accupril: I doubt there is any experimental data to use to give you an accurate answer. Sane people usually do not blindly snort substances they don't know about. Scientists usually don't test snorting substances like accupril if we aren't planning on administering it by that route. ...Read more
Yes: Both are in the family of angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors (ace) and deliver similar results. Accupril is generic and should be cheaper. ...Read more
Relatively quickly.: Effects are typically seen within 7-10 days in most people. ...Read more
I take one 20mg tab of accupril each morning. I use home made marmalade of oranges, grapefruit and lemons. Is there any adverse affect from the jam?
Perhaps: A side effect can happen at any time while taking a medication, but for something like accupril, the most common side effect of coughing should happen relatively early, within the first few months of being on the medication. Certain items like a rash, or swelling may occur after years on any medication. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Accupril withdrawal symptoms
- Withdrawal symptoms
- How long do shakes for alcohol withdrawal last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Withdrawal method during ovulation
- Withdrawal bleed pregnant
- What are the most common symptoms of estrogen withdrawal?
- Talk to a cardiologist online