Doctor insights on:
Accidentally Swallowed Betadine Gargle
6 weeks pregnant & accidentally swallowed mouthwash. I gagged while rinsing & swallowed some. Not sure how much. It's 8% alcohol. Will it harm baby?
I accidentally inhaled 1 sniff of isopropyl alcohol 95% and glycerine 5% (ear drying agent) instead of my saline nasal spray. I immediately flushed?
Should not be a: problem. 1 sniff will not hurt you. ...Read more
What can happen if you accidentally swallow a hydrogen peroxide teeth whitening pre-rinse product while gargling?
Ooooooooops!: A very bad idea! I am not sure what all the ingredients are, nor the concentration of hydrogen peroxide but that was not smart. Some simple rules to follow: 1. Use products for what they were intended to be used for only! 2. Always follow directions on labels. 3. Always consult with professionals who will be glad to help you with advice on products or procedures. 4. Don't experiment on your body. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Anestheic oral spray: The anesthetic oral spray is meant to work locally on the area you are spraying it on. It is not meant to be swallowed. In general, you don't to swallow it, as it numbs the voice box area and esophagus and increases your chance of aspiration. Having said that, if you swallow a small amount, it will wear off within a half hour and you can resume eating and drinking. Reaction is a rare possibility. ...Read more
Igot my tongue peircing yesterday I'm using scope mouthwash which contains alcohol, is that okay?
Not necessary: not needed but permissible.Get a more detailed answer ›
Swallowed metal tongue bar approx 6 hrs ago. Bad stomach pain & vomiting. Please advise! feel like i've swallowed glass!
Emergency: Please go to the eme4gency room.Get a more detailed answer ›
Swallowed a bit of heinz 5% apple cider vin. While trying to gargle, mixed with 6 oz water. Burns a bit, is this safe?
Relax and expect no: No untoward effects.Get a more detailed answer ›
Ingredients: I would read the back to see the listed ingredients. ...Read more
Sliced finger open with scissors. Washed it with soap & water & sprayed some dettol antiseptic wash & covered with plaster. Can it still get infected?
Is it okay to use hydrogen peroxide (diluted with 50% water ) everyday as a mouth wash after brushing teeth?
Is it okay if I accidentally sprayed a few droplets of air freshener in my mouth and then accidentally swallowed?
Uncertain: Do not know the contents of that particular air freshener. Contact Ontario Poison Control at 1-800-268-9017 (toll free in Ontario) or (416) 813-5900 (greater Toronto area). Please give them details on the actual product ...Read more
I accidentally sprayed some bath & body works mist into my mouth at night instead of my moisterizing mouth spray:( Am I poisoned?
No harm, no worries: As you can imagine, such mistaken use is very common for all cosmetics, personal hygiene products, etc. In the US, it would not be legal to market them unless they were safe regardless of such mistakes. The same applies to soaps, deodorants, perfumes, etc -- if you can buy it in a store, probably it's safe in small amounts like this. Don't worry about it! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I accidentally swallowed dettol
- Accidentally swallowed metal
- Accidentally swallowed small
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Accidentally swallowed a hard piece of candy
- Child accidentally swallowed some neosporin
- Accidentally swallowed a plastic toothpick pick
- What to do if bactidol accidentally swallowed?
- Accidentally swallowed betadine throat