Doctor insights on:
Accidentally Hit Eye Scratched Cornea
I have intermittant pain in my eye that feels similiar to a scratched cornea-no visual disturbance. What could this be a symptom of?
See an eye doctor: It could be dry eye, a scratched cornea, a foriegn body in the eye, or possibly an infection. If you've had a scratched cornea in that same eye before, sometimes the area of old injury can intermittantly open back up to give a similar foreign body sensation. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Many options...: Please see your eye doctor for an eye exam to see the cause of the scratched cornea, as well as the appropriate treatment. There are more than 20 possible antibiotic eye drops that can be used, but your eye doctor has to determine the extent of the injury, and whether a bandage contact lens or additional therapy is required. As well, the frequency of antibiotic drops may change based on the exam. ...Read more
My optometrist says I have a scratched cornea, after seeing him for blurry eye. Now having lots pain around eye socket, is this normal? Am on eyedrops
I rubbed eye hard to get something out 3 days ago. Er said scratched cornea /subj hemorrhage. Gave me ofloxacin.red is better. Can I use visine ?
Saw doctor because eye was red and itchy. Diagnosed with scratched cornea. Given Tobramycin drops. It cleared up. 3 weeks later it's back. Pinkeye?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Eye drops for scratched cornea
- What do you do if you accidentally scratch your eye?
- Over the counter eye drops for scratched cornea
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Scratched cornea symptoms
- Scratched cornea pain relief
- Scratched cornea blurred vision
- Eyelashes scratching cornea
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free