Doctor insights on:
2 sm linear soft tissue calcifications mid lower leg, undetermined etiology/pathologic significance & ossicle at ant. Tibia plateau. Possibilities?
An arch support: Or orthotic is often very helpful. If pain persists you can have it removed. ...Read more
What does this mean? "there is a shortened p-r interval consistent with an intra-nodal accessory pathway"
Nodal conduction: "intra-nodal pathway"? You may have accelerated av nodal conduction from what is thought as inter-nodal pathways - three potential ones- from sinus node to the av node which is likely normal for age. If there is evidence of a delta wave than you may have wpw. Nodofasicular or nodoventricular pathways can give shortened pr intervals. Any palpitations?Have an electrophysiologist review your ecg. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
2: Only 2 accessory pathway.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Accessory axillary breast tissue removal
- Accessory parotid gland swollen
- Use of accessory muscles when breathing
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Accessory spleen
- Accessory axillary breast tissue
- Rehabilitation exercises for a spinal accessory nerve injury
- Accessory breast tissue removal
- Accessory spleen symptoms