Doctor insights on:
Acanthosis Nigricans Treatment
What is cure for acanthosis nigricans caused due to pcos. My entire body and facial skin has darkened like a tan sort of. I'm depressed. Please help.?
Lowering Sugar: You likely have pcos with metabolic syndrome. Most likely your sugar levels and Insulin levels are elevated or you could have mild diabetes. You rally require a full evaluation and treatment by a reproductive endocrinology to treat you appropriately, . ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Acnathosis Nigricans: Is a skin condition characterized by areas of dark, velvety discoloration in body folds and creases. It typically is a sign of another disorder such as diabetes , obesity with Insulin resistance, hypothyroidism or adrenal insufficiency. However, it can also be a sign of stomach or liver cancer. ...Read more
Possibly: If you truly have acanthosis nigricans, it's often very difficult to treat. Make sure it doesn't just wipe off with an alcohol wipe, though! if it does, you may not actually have an--see your dermatologist. Some lasers and prescription creams may help. Most importantly, the underlying cause needs to be identified and treated, as this can sometimes "cure" the skin changes as well! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Acanthosis nigricans laser treatment
- Acanthosis nigricans treatment diet
- Acanthosis nigricans treatment cream
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Natural treatment for acanthosis nigricans
- What is the best treatment for acanthosis nigricans?
- Acanthosis nigricans treatment home remedies
- Acanthosis nigrican
- Talk to a dermatologist online