Doctor insights on:
No: No.Get a more detailed answer ›
What knows. : Since acai is supposed to contain high level of anti-oxidants, I do not expect any harm from it. Potentially it may reduce the inflammatory activities in your body but I am unaware of any scientific study showing any definite health benefits from taking them or the doses which may produce such benefits. ...Read more
Scam: There's nothing magic about these little fruits. Your body and your internal organs clean themselves naturally. Anyone telling you to drink something weird or do something off-the-wall is at best deceived and at worst playing a cruel prank on you -- some of the "health cleanses" on the internet can land you in the intensive care unit. ...Read more
Only if: Acai berrys are only good if you're trying to lose weight in your wallet. Why would you take something when you don't know what's in it or whether it'll harm you -- particularly when it won't help you. Don't get your medical information from friends, tv or the internet. Invest in healthy nutrition, weight loss, diet, etc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Poop sticks to bowl
- Bright red blood in toilet bowl after bowel movement
- Can i take acai berry while breastfeeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does triple strength acai berry make you lose weight?
- Can you take acai berry pills with thyroid problems?
- Is acai safe during pregnancy?
- Oily film in toilet bowl
- Jamba juice acai bowl