Doctor insights on:
Acai Berry Suplement
Yes: If you are taking epo for a valid medical reason then acai should not be a problem. Having said that, be careful about the acai because it is almost all, if not all, imported and thus is suspect as to it's potency, authenticity and most importantly, it's purity. Do not buy supplements from any company that does not test all raw ingredients for these essential qualities. ...Read more
Simple answer: NO!: Don't believe all the hype about acai. All the same crazy claims were also made for hoodia, chromium, products claimed to block cortisol and a bunch of other things. If you are trying to lose some weight, keep a diet log, cut way back on potatoes, bread (of all kinds), pasta, cereal, and rice and get more exercise. Then give it some time. Don't waste your $ on these supplements. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes, to a limit.: Both active ingredients are secreted in breast milk. Too much will affect behavior and no long term studies have been published. Both are promoted as weight loss agents. Breast feeding alone is better than these nutritional supplements. Why not wait! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Scam: There's nothing magic about these little fruits. Your body and your internal organs clean themselves naturally. Anyone telling you to drink something weird or do something off-the-wall is at best deceived and at worst playing a cruel prank on you -- some of the "health cleanses" on the internet can land you in the intensive care unit. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does triple strength acai berry make you lose weight?
- Can you take acai berry pills with thyroid problems?
- Does acai berry cause diarrhea?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Acai berry and colon cleanse free trial
- Acai berry cleanse side effects
- Does acai berry help depression and anxieties?
- Difference between acai berry and blueberry
- Can i take acai berry while breastfeeding?