Doctor insights on:
Acai Berry And Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Are 10-15 gr of goji berries per day safe in pregnancy? So far, i've taken this amount every day (i don't eat meat):is my pregnancy(4 month)in danger?
Unknown, prob. fine: As is often the case, there is little research on this subject. Some people say that goji berries contain betaine (; perhaps other compounds) that can cause miscarriage but if you did not have a miscarriage in the first 3 months it is unlikely now. Others recommend 10 gr/day- see http://www.Thesuperfoods.Net/goji-berry/should-you-take-goji-berries-during-pregnancy i think you should not worry! ...Read more
Scam: There's nothing magic about these little fruits. Your body and your internal organs clean themselves naturally. Anyone telling you to drink something weird or do something off-the-wall is at best deceived and at worst playing a cruel prank on you -- some of the "health cleanses" on the internet can land you in the intensive care unit. ...Read more
Only if: Acai berrys are only good if you're trying to lose weight in your wallet. Why would you take something when you don't know what's in it or whether it'll harm you -- particularly when it won't help you. Don't get your medical information from friends, tv or the internet. Invest in healthy nutrition, weight loss, diet, etc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Acai berry and hypothyroid
- Acai berry and colon cleanse free trial
- Does acai berry help depression and anxieties?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Acai berry and bladder infections
- Are acai berry supplements effective for appetite suppression and weight loss?
- Acai berry and colon cleanse while breastfeeding 14 month old
- Goji berries and pregnancy
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online