Doctor insights on:
Abused Substances Cause Sperm Count
What can cause a sperm count to go from excellent to poor, in a year? No history of recent illness or infection. Healthy lifestyle. Age middle 30's.
Low testosterone: may have a pituitary disorder , with low fsh and Lh , but could be a blockage in spermatic ducts, a full evaluation by an endocrinologist [gland doctor] and or a urologist[bladder and genital organ doctor], need full labs and sperm count and repeated exam to prove things, then a lot of things in the scrotum to penis that can cause it, and or certain types of medications. ...Read more
No: These two issues have absolutely no correlation with each other. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ejaculation cause sperm count
- What causes low sperm count?
- Substance abuse
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does alcohol cause a low sperm count?
- Does marijuana causes reduce sperm count?
- Can diabetes cause low sperm count?
- Will a kidney stone cause low sperm count
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free